Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Natto Is the Best Food!!!

Kojiro is eating natto.

I love natto very much. Natto is Japanese traditional food. It's looks is little bit stupid. Because of looks and smell there are a lot of foreigner who do not like natto and can not understand why Japanese are prefer natto. However I do not want to decide natto just looks and smell. natto is really delicious. In addition, it is good for our health and skin. In this reason I have eaten natto everyday in Japan. Maybe most of Japanese like natto, of course there are few people who do not like this. It is little bit sadly. Besides, natto would match to every food. For example, natto and curry, toast and natto and mayonnaise, egg and rice and soy source. This is sounds not good for you, but I want you to try natto. please. I got natto in Nijiya( Japanese market), so if you want to try you can buy at Nijiya. I will suggest natto for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment