Monday, August 3, 2009

I Am Fan of Tohoshinki


I am a fan of Tohoshinki, then I found the blog about Them. When I found this blog I was happy and yelled because I really wanted to introduce to everyone about them. Today, I will write down about one member, his name is Junsu. I like him so much. Especially, his voice. He is really good at singing, however he had trouble. Before his voice was beautiful and clear. When he was junior high school student, his voice was broken. He went to see the hospital, then he was said " Do not sing anymore." by the doctor. He really shocked this thing, so he kept wailing everyday. Because of this his voice changed to like husky. Even if he was said that not to sing, he kept singing and he never gave up to sing. Finally he became good singer. At all I like him.
If you are interested in Tohoshinki, check it.

1 comment: