Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cheap And Stylish


I am interested in fashion and I like shopping very much. However I am not a rich person. Nowadays, I am looking for the clothes how cheap and stylish. When I was in Japan, I often went to Fashion Center Shimamura. There were a lot of cheap clothes. After I came to LA, I already found cheap shops. I especially like H&M and Forever21. We have these shops in Japan, but I came from country side, I could not go there often. But now I could go there anytime.

H&M has about one hundred designers in the world. They go to the global travels ten times a year. They are making up the system that new clothes innovate everyday. This is based on the inspiration that they take the lecture at the global travels. That is way, whenever I went to H&M, there were many new items in there.


2 comments:

  1. oh.. you mean, Uniqlo? I saw it in Korea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting what you think about fashion, but I also want you to read other articles and report on what you find out that is interesting to you. And I want you to put links to those blogs or articles so that we can read the original if we like.

    ReplyDelete