Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dan Ariely

In today's class, I watched the video about Dan Ariely. 70% of his body was burned before and he talked about his experience in the hospital, experimentation, cheating. First of all, he sped the time in the hospital because his body was burned. Then the nurse bothered him. For example when they took bandages off his body, they always do so quickly. By his words, if the nurse would take off so slowly, less of this intensity. He wished, but they did not. I heard this thing, although I did not meet them, I became dislike. He had a few money, so he did buy some machine to experiment and started studying at the university. I think he is so smart and he is thinking cheating is a bad thing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear your thoughts, but I still want to know three things you learned.

    ReplyDelete