Monday, July 20, 2009

It Is a First Time

On Thursday, I went to Hammer museum. It located on westwood. There were a lot of pictures in this museum. However I was not interested in these pictures. After looking the museum, we are able to enjoy talking with friends in the cafeteria. There were very nice cafeteria.

Today, I went to The museum of Jurassic Technology with my friends. When we arrived near this museum, we could not find this soon. Because we imagined really big museum, but in fact, it was very small building. So although we were standing in front of this museum, we could not find this. At first I thought I do not like this kind of museum, because inside was black. I was scary. However, there were a lot of stuffs which were fascinate. If we looked thorough the glass, we could see the movement of cat's cradle. It was really interesting.

Actually, I have never been to this kind of museum. However I had a good time in there.

1 comment: