Friday, July 10, 2009

Nicole Richie's Fashion

Today I read the blog who is interested in fashion and likes Nicole Richie. Actually, I also like Nicole Richie. Although you think Nicole Richie is a bad girl, she became a good mother and stylish in recent years. At first, I will introduce about Nicole Richie a little bit. She is a daughter of Lionel Richie. It is a famous story that Nicole is not a real daughter of him. However they are so friendly and keeping good relationship. She was a party girl before. About two years ago, she born a daughter named Harlow Winter Kate Madden. She made own Jewelry bland. This is House of Harlow 1960. And now she is making own bland of maternity clothes. We are able to buy this Jewelry on the Internet or KITSON or somewhere. It is not expensive so much. This is her Jewelry.

3 comments:

  1. I did't know that!!!
    Actually, I want to talk about FASHIONs with U❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so surprised that Nicole has her own brand.....

    I just know she is really fashionable and I hope you will have your own brand like her^^--

    ReplyDelete