Monday, July 13, 2009

Too Thin

I am interested in fashion, so I have a chance to watch the fashion show. (on YouTube) I saw so many models who are too thin in the fashion show. The style of these models is really different from general people. I know it is difficult to be a model of runway, and these models are attempting so hard. In addition to, the world of the model is strict. In these reasons, there are a lot of girls who are not eating anything. What is called ANOREXIA. In fact, there were some people who were dead by anorexia. On November in 2006, Ana Carolina Reston was dead by anorexia. She was a super model. Her height was 1.74 meters, however her weight was only 40kg. Many people paid attention to this occurrence. After her death, too thin models are not allowed to walk on runway. I found this picture from fashion blog.
That is why, I wrote this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I think a very thin and pretty model is attractive. However, they should consider the thinner their body is, the more dangerous their mental health becomes because of too much stress. Anyway, I am really interested in your post~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo!~ i am blake
    wow nice to see this wounderful eassy hum~
    After i saw your deep heart words i really wanne say come on girl! You are beautiful enough and you also got a balanced body( i really could see it) haa~ so do not admire thire models. Be yourself that's enough. Just like me i love it and i also love sports. So i never worry about my baby anymore. Keep fighting !!see you tommorow!

    ReplyDelete