Wednesday, July 1, 2009

After the Death

I discussed about After the Death with Jeewon, Konomi and Elena. We are coming different country, also our opinions are different. First of all, I will talk about my opinion. I think people are able to be born again. But it is only people who did good things in a previous incarnation. It means, If you did good things you will be a person again, but if you did bad things you won't be a person. For example, you become a flower or a stone. This is based on the Pyramid.

Second, the content of Jeewon. Her opinion is "the body return to the ground. Soul lives in good memory on the place." The different part is "Memory". In my case, it is not the memory. Elena's opinion is "bad person goes to hell and good person goes to heaven. The person who went to heaven, they can spend really comfortable in there. " This is similar to my opinion. However, Elena's case, they cannot be born again. Konomi's opinion is same with me. But she said that she doesn't stick for an only one opinion, her opinion was included in our opinions. In those examples, our opinions are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment