Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Like Shoes



I like shoes, so I will introduce about my favorite shoes brand. I like Christian Louboutin. However I never bought Christian Louboutin, because it is expensive for me. First of all, I will talk about the history of Christian Louboutin. Louboutin was born in France in 1963. When he was young, he would paint the picture of shoes on his school book. After few years, he began to go to the design school of CHANEL and YVES SAINT LAURENT. Then, he opened his own boutique. The back of shoes are red. It is famous. When he did own fashion show, he thought his shoes were little satisfactory. He saw his subordinate put red manicure on her nail, then this idea occurred.His shoes are loved almost celebrities. Nicole Richie also loves his shoes.
















No comments:

Post a Comment